С 5 по 7 ноября 2013 г. в Университете Фатих, в пригороде Стамбула (Турция) состоится 17-ая Международная конференция по водным технологиям (International Water Technology Conference).
Срок подачи тезисов докладов - 15 апреля 2013 г.
Сотрудники ИО РАН имеют 50% скидку на оплату орг. взноса.
По всем вопросам обращаться к Председателю научного комитета конференции - д.ф-м.н. А.Г. Костяному по мэйлу firstname.lastname@example.org или в к.432.
Seventeenth International Water Technology Conference
5-7 November 2013
The 17th International Water Technology Conference, 5-7 November 2013. Istanbul, Turkey, is the seventeenth of a series events initiated by The International Water Technology Association, IWTA, on "Preserving the Environment by Improving Water Management Policies", which is held every year. The conference will present the most recent technological and scientific developments associated with the water technology, environment, hydraulics, hydrology, ecology water resources and related sciences.
The conference will be an opportunity to bring together scholars, scientists, experts and researchers confronting end users, managers, decision makers and stakeholders from universities, institutes, agencies and authorities all over the world. They will discuss and develop a general framework for minimizing and retarding the increasing deterioration in water quality. Issues of water quality, contamination, remediation, restoration, purification, treatment technologies, as well as other related topics, are essential to the future of the humanity welfare.
Hydrology and Water Resources:
- Water resources integrated management
- Water resources sustainable development
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management
- Water resources and Environmental Management in Mega deltas
- GIS and remote sensing applications
- Climatic change
- Instrumentation and measurement
- Water quality and environment
- Trans-boundary Water Conflict and cooperation Issues
- Artificial recharge and active management of aquifers
- Groundwater flow and contamination
- Water quality assessment and protection
Hydraulics and Hydraulic Structures:
- Water pipelines and networks
- Water management, control and regulation
- Erosion, scour and sediment transport
- Maintenance and rehabilitation of hydraulic structure
Hydraulic monitoring, modeling and simulationWater Treatment Technology:
- Wastewater reuse
- Industrial water treatment
- Sanitary drainage treatment
- Computer applications in water treatment
- Purification plants and networks
- Environmental impact assessment
- Irrigation and drainage technologies
- Crop pattern
- Virtual water
The Conference is organized by:
IWTA, INTERNATIONAL WATER TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATION
FU, FATIH UNIVERSITY, ISTANBUL, TURKEY
In cooperation with:
AASTMT, ARAB ACADEMY FOR SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY & MARITIME TRANSPORT, ARAB LEAGUE
E-JUST, EGYPT-JAPAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- BNU, Beijing Normal University, China
- BRGM, French Geological Survey, France's Public Institution in Earth Science Applications, France
- CNR, National Research Council, Italy
- Osaka University, Japan
- SIO, P.P. Shirshov Institute of Oceanology, RAS, Russia
- TIT, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Prof. Dr. Magdy Abou Rayan "President of International Water Technology Association"
Scientific Committee Chairman:
- Andrey Kostianoy "Russian Academy of Sciences", Russia
Call For Papers:
Papers are invited on the topics outlined above and others falling within the scope of the meeting.
Authors are requested to submit their full-length papers according the set guidelines.
Paper acceptance will be based on the full-length paper, which if accepted for publication, must be presented at the conference.
The language of the conference will be English.
Papers are reviewed by an international scientific advisory committee.
Abstract Submission: 15 April 2013
Notification of acceptance: 1 May 2013
Full Paper Submission: 15 July 2013
Notification of acceptance 15 August 2013