Wed, Sep 29, 2021, 16:00 - 17:00 MSK
Designed especially for early-career researchers, this online workshop will help you increase your chances of getting published in an academic journal.
This 1-hour workshop will include time for our expert speakers to answer your questions.
How to Get Published in an Academic Journal
- Finding the right journal for your research
- How the peer-review process works
- Promoting your work after it gets published
- Publishing in English as a non-native speaker
- Sophia Marcelia is a Journals Publishing Assistant and has been working in publishing for a year and a half in the Social Sciences and Humanities team at Wiley. She has been responsible for managing eight journals in the Linguistics portfolio. Before joining Wiley, Sophia completed a degree in Modern Languages (Spanish & Russian) with European Studies at the University of Bath and worked as a teacher in Asia.
- Emily Chappell has been working in publishing for a year and a half and is a Senior Journals Publishing Assistant in the Whole Organism Biology team at Wiley. Prior to now, Emily graduated with a degree in English Literature and then worked as an English teacher overseas, first in Romania and then in China.
Webinar Details (register)